- Click the opvizer icon > Dashboards > Home
- From the First Steps dashboard, click Jump to Admin Page.
The Overview Page appears.
- Click Infrastructure > Reports.
The Reports screen appears.
- Click the Add new report button.
The Add Report dialog opens.
- Enter the report details:
- Select the template type: VM Disk (html and PDF), VM CPU (html and PDF), VM Meme (html and PDF), Cluster planning (html and PDF), Cluster Usage (CSV).
- Enter the email recipient's email address.
- Pick the type of the result (Top 20, Top 10, Top 5, All).
- Select a report time (, hourly, daily at 8:00 AM, daily at 12:00 PM, daily at 4:00 PM, weekly on Monday at 12:00 PM, monthly at 1st of month at 12:00 PM, disabled.
- Filter on Cluster, Virtual Machine or All.
- Enter the filter criteria.
- Enter the time zone.
- Click the Add button.
You can also edit, delete, or test a report by clicking the Action button to the right of an existing report.